Sunday, March 26, 2006

Facts of Life



Myself and my friend had heavy lunch (Heavy bcos of the soda in the rice) were sitting near a fish pond. Lot of fishes are there in the water , and more than the fishes its fun to watch the kids enjoying feeding the fishes with their parents.
In the first shot this kid came with the grandfather (my guess) and looked as if the granfather was teaching him something :) . I wanted the whole body of the kid in the shot but the side wall was an obstruction ! This was the best i could get :) !
In the second shot it was the whole family but the mother was standing far. It was nice to see father and daughter dua feeding the fishes :) !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Special momements captured very well. I really like the effects in the top image! cheers ;)

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely capture Vidya and as David mentioned i liked the first image.

2:57 AM  
Blogger 壁虎 said...

Wow! I love the effect on the first shot. Having nostalgia already.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! I kind of like the soft focus on the first shot! Just beautiful!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home