Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am PINK !



This is the first picture i am posting from home, Bangalore, India after coming back from Singapore after 15 months. Was still settling down . Decorating my room,setting up the internet ,new team in the office etc,etc so cudn't post anything last 3 days .

This shot was taken during a morning walk with my Mom and Dad over the weekend .when dad saw i took my camera ,he took his camera too :) ! I had bought him a Normal Sony Digital camera with 3X zoom. I was fun photographying with mom and dad. Both of them enthusiastically telling me to click this and that :) !!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are in B'lore. Nice to hear that. How long you guys gonna stay there.

10:16 PM  
Blogger aydiv said...

Shuva ,i am back to Bangalore for good .
you guys ??? you mean Manju, he will be in Singapore itself.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Welcome home, Vidya! Beautiful photo, pink is my fave color!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

"Manju he will be in singapore"

Manju is a boy???

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot and welcome home. This flower in north India is called "Chudail (witch) booty".

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic indeed, little more saturation, it might have been a better one?

12:21 PM  
Blogger micki said...

Beautiful flowers...sounds like too much fun shooting with encouragement from others.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its always fun to get back to the family, surely you would have a great time!

5:10 PM  
Blogger aydiv said...

Thanks all for the comments and welcoming ;o) !
Ash : Manju is my friend and colleague and he is not a girl ;o) !
Srinivas : I did it saturate it ,maybe i will do it a bit more !

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home