Sunday, June 18, 2006

I am Bright




I am posting this picture on a sad note after reading Suresh's blog about his friend's death . Ashish , Amit and myself never realised why he was so quite during the shoot !
Hope God gives him all the strength to overcome this !!
Myself ,Ashish , Amit and Suresh went for Bird Photography to Sungei Bulogh Wetland reserve. We could hardly shoot any birds as either they were hiding somewhere in the tree branches or would fly away as soon as they heard some sound . So instead of birds i was shooting all other things other than birds . This particular Orange and Black butterfly was quite prominent ..i saw many of them and trust me Butterfly photography is also tough !!! This was my best shot !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Vidya! Mine didn't come out so well :(

11:15 AM  
Blogger aydiv said...

Thanks Ashish !

6:40 PM  
Blogger ~ sAn ~ said...

Lovely bright green

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home